3903 4th ST
PROPERTY TAXES: 2015 taxes: $738.58
LOT SIZE: One-Half Acre - 65.83 wide by 329 deep
THIS PROPERTY IS OWNED BY GENE & SYLVIA STEWART (OWNER & BROKER) Call Gene at 325-372-7022 or Sylvia at 325-372-8554
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! ACROSS THE STREET FROM WOODLAND HEIGHT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND THE PERFECT LOCATION FOR A YOUNG FAMILY OR SCHOOL EMPLOYEE.
This beautiful native sandstone home was built several decades ago and has been completely remodeled and in like-new condition! There are 2 large bedrooms with walk-in closets, 1 large full bathroom, and a spacious living room with a woodburning fireplace. A half-wall divides the living room from the kitchen and breakfast area. The kitchen has new solid wood cabinetry, a new dishwasher and an electric range. There is also a gas outlet for a gas range. There is a large utility room with laundry hook-ups and a gas water heater. An enclosed back entry porch provides an area to take off those dirty shoes or just relax a while and look out the windows. The home is cooled with electric room a/c units and room heaters. Central heating and cooling could easily be added to this home.
At the back of the house is a large concrete patio with a metal roof. It is ideal for outside entertainment or just peaceful relaxing time with the family. A covered carport provides protection for your vehicle. There is also a large outbuilding that can be used as a garage or finish it out to be a shop or whatever you would like.
The huge acre lot is 329 feet deep and is divided into 3 sections. The first section has the house and garage. The second has a small animal shelter and metal storage building. The third section has a chicken house. The two back sections are fenced and provide area for dogs or small livestock. There are large Live Oak trees providing beauty and shade over the entire half-acre.
Here is a list of what has been done to the house.
1. All new electrical wiring, breakers, outlets & light fixtures.
2. All new plumbing (both water and natural gas plumbing).
3. All new plumbing fixtures, faucets & inside cut-off valves.
4. The floor has been leveled and new supports added.
5. New blown-in insulation in all exterior walls and attic.
6. Some new double-pane windows have been installed.
7. New bamboo flooring in the living room and both bedrooms.
8. New heavy duty vinyl tile in the kitchen & bathroom.
9. New sheetrock on all interior walls and ceilings.
10. All new texturing and painting of the walls and ceilings.
11. New solid wood kitchen cabinets & new counter tops.
12. Fireplace has been cleaned and the interior face rebuilt & a new chimney cap installed.
13. New natural gas water heater.
14. The outside walls have been repaired as needed, calked and painted.
15. The roof is not new, but in good condition and no leaks.
16. The outbuildings, carport and patio cover have all been freshly painted to match the house.
If you are interested in a home that is in tip-top shape and move-in ready then this is one that needs to be considered. Call to schedule a showing.
If there is a broker/agent representing the buyer, they must accompany the buyer at the initial and all other showings of the property in order to receive a commission. Thank you.