4200 FM2125 Brownwood
OWNER FINANCING! Lets make a DEAL!! This is one of the most complete properties that I have ever listed of this size and you must see it to be able to take it all in!
The home is very nice with a native stone exterior. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and an open floor plan for the family room, kitchen and dining area. The very large laundry/utility room has areas for hanging and organizing clothing for an entire family. The home has electric central heating and cooling as well as a wood-burning heater. An attached carport can accommodate 3 vehicles plus provide additional storage. A large covered patio provides ample space for all of your outdoor cooking and visiting with friends and family.
Rather than going into a lot of detail about all of the amenities and improvements on this property, here is a brief list.
1. A separate apartment with central air conditioning, 1 bedroom, living room area, kitchenette, full bathroom and large covered porch.
2. A multi-purpose room that has central air conditioning that could be used for an exercise room, office, craft room, overflow area for guests or any number of uses.
3. A workshop with multiple outlets for powering tools.
4. A native stone storage building that also houses the controls for the automatic lawn sprinkler system.
5. A large enclosed metal barn with a cow milking stall and milking equipment, a loft, a workshop with a hoist system to lift heavy items, and an attached open shed for storing equipment, hay and other large items.
6. Livestock pens and loafing sheds/shelters.
7. Good perimeter and division fences & gates.
8. A producing garden and several fruit trees.
9. A chicken house for keeping your own egg producers.
10. A one-of-a kind Zip Line system that is the dream for the children both large and small.
11. A nice pond that is stocked with fish and great for swimming. The Zip Line actu- ally crosses over the pond where the zip liner can just drop into the pond to cool off.
12. A huge elevated tree house that every kid loves to climb and play on.
13. Another unique feature is that you have practically unlimited untreated water from the Lake Brownwood to Brownwood water line. The cost for the water is less than $300 per year and supplies water for the house, the pond, livestock and all other needs. There is a Culligan water treatment system for the household water.
14. Located just minutes from beautiful Lake Brownwood where you can enjoy all of the water sports & fun then dine at one of the fine restaurants.
I may have left something off, but if this interests you, let us know and we will be happy to show it to you.
THIS PROPERTY IS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE, CHANGE IN PRICE, OR REMOVAL FROM THE MARKET WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL INFORMATION IS DEEMED TO BE TRUE & CORRECT TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE AND FROM RE-LIABLE SOURCES. PROPERTY TAXES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANNUALLY. SAN SABA REALTY OR ITS ASSOCIATES WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CHANGES OR DISCREPANCIES.
If there is another broker/agent representing the buyer, they must accompany the buyer at the initial and all other showings of the property in order to share equally in the commission. Thank you.